2009/04/14

Life is Wonderful

It's been quite a while, but I'm back! MISS ME?? So much has been happening over the past few weeks and I am quite behind. The most important thing that's happened I must say is that I am really putting full effort with my Ad career.
  1. I sent out my first Intern Resume to an Ad company in Irvine. They are Earthbound Media Group and are primarily online advertising. This sounds like a really exciting opportunity and start getting my feet wet (GET ME DRENCHED!) and I am crossing my fingers and toes that I get in (eek!).
  2. I just sent out a spot for the Advertising Career Development Day at Saatchi&Saatchi LA. This is a workshop that will help build my resume and also help meet those in the AD industry. This is another wonderful opportunity to n e t w o r k and put my name out there and meet new people.... It's time to start building a portfolio!
Other than that - school is over half way done. I am contemplating about taking a summer class since I will be working and [hopefully] be working PT at an internship. We will see. Happy Tuesday/Happy Life!

Meet the new Nina 
(My BEAUTIFUL daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment